DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2019
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has announced new flats of around 18,000 in Delhi as part of DDA Housing Scheme 2019.
Under this DDA Housing Scheme flats are being sold by Government at an attractive price range of Rs. 10.4 Lacs to Rs. 1.7Cr.
This DDA Housing Scheme 2019 is also eligible for all the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme and Credit Linked Subsidy System.
You may also like to read Best Stocks to Buy for Long Term Investment in India – 2019
What is the DDA Housing Scheme 2019?
DDA Housing Scheme offers new flats at an affordable cost. Flat cost starts from as low as Rs. 10.4 lacs per flat.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 offers for Economical Weaker Section(EWS), Lower Income Group(LIG and Middle Income Group (MIG) and High Income Group ( HIG). Know more about income Groups here.
DDA Housing Scheme flats are located in Vasant Kunj and Narela of Delhi
You may like to read How to earn Rs. 1 Cr by investing just Rs. 1300 Per Month?
DDA Housing Scheme 2019-Major Benefits
- DDA Housing Scheme offers approx. 18,000 new flats
- DDA Housing Scheme opens on 25th Mar 2019.
- DDA Scheme of Housing closes on 10th May 2019.
- The application process is completely online.
- The DDA Housing scheme offers around 8330 LIG Category flats, 7700 EWS Flats, 1550 MIG flats and 450 HIG Flats.
- The price is based on the category of the flat. Price range is between Rs. 10.4 Lacs to Rs. 1.7Cr.
- There are no income eligibility criteria to apply for this housing scheme.
- Eligible for availing interest subsidy benefit under PMAY House Loan interest Subsidy scheme.
- Reservations for ex-servicemen, war widows, disabled persons, and SC/ST category applicants as a % of total flats in each category.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019- Eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of India, who are above 18 years of age can apply.
- The applicant along with their spouse and unmarried children should not own any house with over 67 sqm in the urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi Cantonment areas.
- Husband and wife can apply for the flats separately subject to terms and conditions. However, in the event, if both of them are successful in getting the allotment, only one of them is eligible and other applicants would get the refund of the money paid.
- One person should submit only one application either as an individual or as a joint applicant.
- The income of applicants applying for EWS flats should
not exceed Rs.3 lakhs per annum. There is no income
criterion for other categories except EWS. The applicant
can apply according to his/her requirement and
- There are no income eligibility criteria for applying for the DDA Housing Scheme 2019, however, if you wish to avail PMAY Housing Loan Subsidy one must fulfill eligibility criteria of the scheme.
How to apply for the DDA Housing Scheme 2019 ?
As explained above, the complete process of applying in this scheme is online only.
- Interested candidates may visit DDA website
- Click on your preferred bank name where you wish to make an advance payment, like ICICI, SBi etc.
- The link would take you through the remaining process and complete your application for further consideration.
Selection/ Allotment Process
All the eligible applicants shall be considered for allotment
through a computerized draw based on a random number
The draw shall be held in the presence of independent observers. The draw for the Housing Scheme 2019 will be web-streamed.
If you are selected through a lucky draw, you would receive SMS and email confirmation and published in DDA website
If not, one would get a refund of the deposit money.
The selection would happen immediately after the closure period of the scheme.
If you fall under any of these categories, you would be eligible for reservation
- 15% for applicants belonging to SC
- 7.5% for applicants belonging to ST
- 1% for War Widows and those receiving the liberalized pension from Armed/Paramilitary Services
- 5% for persons with a disability.
- 1% for Ex-servicemen
At the time of application, one must deposit the following amount as an advance.
- EWS Category – Rs 25,000
- 1 BHK – Rs. 1 Lac
- 2/3BHK – Rs. 2 Lac
The details of flats, area, and cost of DDA Scheme 2019?
Wishing you all the best! Hope you enjoy reading this!